Sunday, August 9, 2015

I KEEP LEARNING TO GET IT RIGHT FOR YOU!

I KEEP LEARNING TO GET IT RIGHT FOR YOU!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying,2 Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.5 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying,6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them. (Jeremiah 18:1-10 KJV)

~HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS LORD DADDY IN WHOM I TRULY EXALT AS YOU ARE SO WORTHY OF MY WORSHIP THIS MORNING…HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, I GIVE YOU HONOR TODAY AS YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL LORD IN WHOM CREATED AND OWNS THE HEAVENS AND EARTH PLUS EVERYTHING THEREIN…MY HEART IS FULL OF LOVE AND JOY WHEN YOU ENTER INTO THIS PLACE TO GIVE ME YOUR PRECIOUS AND SWEET LOVE TO WHERE I AM SMILING PLUS LAUGHING FROM EAR TO EAR BECAUSE YOU ARE TICKLING ME…I DO APPRECIATE YOUR SWEET SENSE OF HUMOR AS I AM LEARNING FROM YOU NOT TO TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY EVEN IN TRAGIC MOMENTS BECAUSE YOU, LORD DADDY, ARE IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING…IN OTHER WORDS, YOU GIVE HUMANS FREE WILL TO DO WHAT THEY PLEASE, AND ALL OF US LEARN FROM THE CONSEQUENCES FROM THE CHOICES WE MAKE…TODAY, I AM REALLY LEARNING TO GET MORE OF YOU EACH DAY AS I JUST GIVE MYSELF TO YOU, SO YOU CAN FEED MY SPIRIT WITH YOUR PRECIOUS LOVE…THANK YOU, LORD DADDY, FOR ALL THE LESSONS YOU ARE TEACHING ME WHEN I MAKE CHOICES WHETHER THEY ARE GOOD OR BAD…. IT IS ONLY THROUGH YOU THAT I AM TRULY GROWING AND MATURING TO WHERE I AM HEARING AND OBEYING YOU IN ALL I DO, AND I TRULY THANK YOU FOR YOUR MERCY AND GRACE UPON MY LIFE AS I KEEP LEARNING TO GET IT RIGHT…IN JESUS, AMEN!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door