Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I JUST LOVE YOU, LORD DADDY!

I JUST LOVE YOU, LORD DADDY!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
7 The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.9 O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing. (Psalm 34:7-10 KJV) ~23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed. (Psalm 37:23-26 KJV) ~34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.35 The king's favour is toward a wise servant: but his wrath is against him that causeth shame. (Proverbs 14:34-35 KJV)

~OH, HOW BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME YOU ARE TO ME AS YOUR FIRE HAS CAME INTO MY SPIRIT TO WHERE I AM TOTALLY SURRENDERED UNTO YOU BECAUSE I JUST SIMPLY SAID YOUR NAME, “JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, JESUS.” I AM IN AWE OF HOW YOU ALWAYS ANSWER WHEN I JUST MENTION YOUR PRECIOUS NAME BECAUSE IT HAS POWER AS YOU ARE THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE FATHER, AND I TRULY THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME, MY PRECIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL SAVIOR AND DELIVERER, JESUS…OH LORD DADDY, THANK YOU FOR THOSE WONDERFUL AND MIGHTY HUGS YOU GIVE WHEN I SAY, “DADDY GOD, YOU ARE MY FAVORITE BIG BEAR IN THE WHOLE WIDE UNIVERSE.” THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ARE THE ONLY WORDS EMANATING FROM MY SPIRIT IN THE EARLY HOURS OF THE MORNING AS I LOOK OUT MY WINDOW AND SEE ANGELS WITH SWORDS ALL AROUND MY HOME…IT LITERALLY TELLS ME THAT YOU ARE WATCHING OVER ME AS THE HEDGE OF PROTECTION IS SO THICK THE ENEMY CANNOT PENETRATE IT, SO THANK YOU FOR THE RELEASING OF YOUR ANGELS ON MY BEHALF…YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME, MY BIG BEAR LORD DADDY, AS I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEE YOU SITTING ON YOUR THRONE LOOKING DOWN AT ME, AND I FEEL YOUR DEEP ABIDING LOVE COMING FROM YOUR HEART INTO MINE TO WHERE I JUST SUCCUMB TO YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT…IN THIS MOMENT, I JUST GIVE MYSELF TO YOU AS MY HEART IS ENVELOPED INTO YOUR SPIRIT TO WHERE WE BOTH ARE ONE! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door