Wednesday, July 19, 2017

I AM LITERALLY WORTH YOUR LOVE AS YOU ARE NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS!

I AM LITERALLY WORTH YOUR LOVE AS YOU ARE NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Isaiah 41:10 KJV) ~15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. (Isaiah 57:15 KJV) ~17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. (Psalm 51:17 KJV)~ 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. (1 John 4:10 KJV)~ 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:16-17 KJV)

~THANK YOU, LORD JESUS, FOR TEACHING ME THAT I AM LITERALLY WORTH YOUR LOVE AS YOU ARE NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS…AS I SHUT MY EYES AND WAIT HOPEFULLY TO SEE YOUR FACE IN MY MIND, I AM CONTEMPLATING ON ONE THOUGHT OF HOW YOU ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH SO MUCH PAIN AND SUFFERING ON THAT CROSS JUST TO SAVE ME…OH SWEET JESUS, YOU ARE THE LIGHT THAT SHINES THROUGH ME ON A DAILY BASIS AS I JUST SURRENDER MYSELF TO YOU IN ONE HOLY COMMUNION WHERE NOTHING ELSE MATTERS BUT JUST SEEING YOUR PRECIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL FACE IN MY MIND…THANK YOU FOR RESTORING TO ME THE YEARS THAT THE LOCUSTS HAVE EATEN AS YOU ARE REDEEMING THE TIME FOR ME ON A DAILY BASIS, SO THAT I CAN FINALLY FULFILL MY PURPOSE ON EARTH FOR YOU…I AM STARTING TO SEE THAT MY LIFE DOES TRULY MATTER BECAUSE I AM LIVING IT FOR YOU AND NOT FOR MYSELF OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS PLACE…THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME PERSONALLY SEE THE WORK OF YOUR HANDS IN THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE YOU TOUCH AS MY MOST HOLY FAITH IS ENCOURAGED BECAUSE IT IS ONLY YOU WHO PERFORMS SIGNS, WONDERS, AND MIRACLES AS YOU ARE ONLY ONE GOD, THE LORD ALMIGHTY!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door