Wednesday, December 21, 2016

THANK YOU FOR REDEEMING MY TIME!

THANK YOU FOR REDEEMING MY TIME!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. (Psalm 18:1-2 KJV)~ Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved. (Psalm 15 KJV)

~AT THIS MOMENT, I AM SO OVERWHELMED IN MY SPIRIT WITH SUCH THANKSGIVING THAT I AM CRYING OUT TO YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE FREED ME FROM A TRAP OF THE ENEMY AS I AGREED TO OBEY YOUR VOICE LIVING AND BREATHING IN ME, LORD DADDY! I AM SO VERY HAPPY TO BE BACK IN YOUR LOVING ARMS IN KNOWING THAT MY LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS BECAUSE YOU ARE MY PROTECTOR FROM THE PRINCE AND POWER OF DARKNESS…THANK YOU, LORD JESUS, FOR REMINDING ME THAT I DO NOT NEED A MAN IN MY LIFE TO VALIDATE ME BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHOM SAVED ME FROM DEATH BECAUSE OF YOUR UNDYING LOVE FOR ME…THEREFORE, I GIVE HONOR WHERE HONOR IS DUE WHEN I SAY THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SAVING ME AND REDEEMING MY TIME WITH YOU ON EARTH, HENCE, GIVING ME A NEW LEASE ON LIFE WITH SOME NEW ASSIGNMENTS!~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door