Friday, March 4, 2016

MY SOUL IS WORTH THE SACRIFICE YOU PAID AT CALVARY…

MY SOUL IS WORTH THE SACRIFICE YOU PAID AT CALVARY…

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. (Revelation 12:10-12 KJV)~ 16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; 17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, (Hebrews 10:16-19 KJV) ~18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,20 Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.21 Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. (Hebrews 9:18-28 KJV)
~ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WILLINGLY SHEDDING YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD AS IT HAS FREED ME TO WORSHIP YOU IN THIS MOMENT BECAUSE MY SOUL IS WORTH THE SACRIFICE YOU PAID AT CALVARY…YOU ARE SO VERY PRECIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL TO ME AS I GIVE MYSELF TO YOU IN THIS MOMENT BECAUSE OF THE DEEP AND INVITING LOVE THAT I AM FEELING FROM YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT…OH WOW, I AM STILL AMAZED AT HOW WONDERFUL YOU ARE WHEN I SPEND TIME WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU NEVER JUDGE OR CONDEMN ME THE WAY PEOPLE DO WHEN I MAKE HONEST MISTAKES OR BLATANTLY SIN AGAINST YOU THROUGH WORDS I SPEAK… HOWEVER, YOU GENTLY REBUKE ME IN MY SPIRIT WITH YOUR WORD THAT IS MORE POWERFUL THAN A DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD WHICH LITERALLY BRINGS ME TO MY KNEES AS I ASK FOR FORGIVENESS WITHIN CHANGING MY MIND NOT TO SPEAK NEGATIVE OR UNGODLY PHRASES AGAIN…THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TEACHING ME TO SPEAK ONLY LIFE WITH MY TONGUE AS WHATEVER I SAY COMES TO PASS WITH THE WORDS FROM MY MOUTH…AGAIN, I HUMBLY THANK YOU FOR THE PRECIOUS BLOOD THAT YOU HAVE SHED WHICH ALLOWS ME TO GET INTO YOUR HOLY PRESENCE TO WORSHIP YOU, AND YOU CLEANSE ME FROM ALL THE FILTH I HAVE ABSORBED IN THIS PLACE I LIVE…YOU ARE SO VERY MUCH ALIVE TO ME IN THIS MOMENT AS I SHUT MY EYES AND FEEL YOUR PRECIOUS ARMS AROUND ME FILLED WITH SO MUCH LOVE TO WHERE I WANT NOTHING BUT ONLY YOU, MY SWEET JESUS! THEREFORE, I SING THESE WORDS, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU…HALLELUJAH, SWEET JESUS, AS YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS LORD, SAVIOR, AND MASTER TO WHERE I ONLY WANT YOU IN THIS PLACE I LIVE.” IN JESUS, AMEN
 .

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door