Monday, February 1, 2016

I AM STUCK ON YOU, MY PRECIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!

I AM STUCK ON YOU, MY PRECIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. (Psalm 18:1-3 KJV)~ Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.11 Quicken me, O Lord, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.12 And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant. (Psalm 143:8-12 KJV)~ Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. (Psalm 144:1-2 KJV)

~ LORD DADDY, I GIVE MYSELF TO YOU IN THIS MOMENT AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE TRULY GLORIOUS, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, AND MARVELOUS AMONG ALL THINGS TO ME…THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REMINDING ME THAT I AM ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED BECAUSE OF THESE SWEET WORDS YOU SAID IN MY SPIRIT WHEN I LISTENED TO LIONEL RICHIE’S SONG, STUCK ON YOU. YOU…YOU SAID, “I AM STUCK ON YOU, MY PRECIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER BECAUSE IT IS IN YOU THAT I GET MY TRUE JOY WHEN YOU ALLOW ME TO BE WITH YOU. YES, IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE ACCEPTED IN MY BELOVED BECAUSE OF WHOM I MADE YOU TO BE WHICH IS A TRUE WARRIOR FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS…TO USE MY SWORD OF THE SPIRIT IN THE AUTHORITY I HAVE GIVEN YOU…TO TEAR DOWN THE WALLS OF JERRICHO IN THE PLACES I HAVE PUT YOU TO DO BATTLE FOR MY KINGDOM ON EARTH.” THANK YOU, LORD DADDY, AS I TAKE THIS CONVICTIVE WORD IN MY SPIRIT TODAY AND REMEMBER THAT IT IS YOU WHOM MADE THE HEAVENS AND EARTH…THEREFORE, I GIVE IT ALL BACK TO YOU THROUGH THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT WHICH IS YOUR WORD IN YOUR SON’S PRECIOUS NAME, JESUS! ~AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door