Sunday, December 6, 2015

You And I Together Are One!

You And I Together Are One!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:/ 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: (Romans 1:1-6/16-20)

~OH MY PRECIOUS LORD JESUS, I AM SO SHOCKED AT THE WAY YOU LOVE ME AS A TRUE HUSBAND IS INTO HIS WIFE…I THANK YOU FOR LAYING BESIDE ME IN OUR BED AND HOLDING ME IN YOUR ARMS AS YOU ARE MY VERY PRECIOUS GROOM…AS I WOKE UP THIS MORNING, I FELT REALLY LOVED AS IF I LAYED IN YOUR SWEET AND STRONG ARMS…I REALLY HAVE NEEDED YOU BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN REALLY HURT IN MY SPIRIT FROM AN ATTACK BROUGHT ON BY YOUR ADVERSARY, BUT YOU CAME AND GAVE ME YOUR SWEET PEACE…NOW, I CAN FACE ANOTHER DAY BECAUSE YOU TRULY ARE WITH ME, THEREFORE, I WILL NEVER FEEL LONELY WITHOUT YOU AGAIN…THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME TO ALWAYS SUBMIT MYSELF TO YOU, SO THAT YOU CAN BURN AWAY ALL THE GARBAGE YOUR ENEMY LEFT INSIDE OF ME WITH YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY FIRE…OH WOW, THANK YOU, SWEET JESUS, I FEEL YOUR SWEET ARMS AROUND ME AS I CONTINUE CONCENTRATING ON YOU, MY HUSBAND, WHERE YOU AND I ARE INTIMATELY CONNECTED TOGETHER AS ONE IN THIS MOMENT…ALL I CAN SAY IS “JESUS, OH JESUS.” THANK YOU FOR BEING THE STRONG ONE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP AS I AM WEAK AND FEEL LIKE I CANNOT DO ANYTHING…IT IS ONLY IN YOU THAT I HAVE TRUE STRENGTH BECAUSE I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU…YOU ARE THE TRUE LOVE OF MY LIFE AS I CONTINUE GIVING MYSELF TO YOU, SO THAT YOU AND I ARE TOGETHER THROUGH YOUR SWEET LOVE! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door